Aloha and mahalo for your interest in our Golf in Paradise Tournament being held on Kaua’i at the award winning Princeville Makai Golf Course with immaculate course conditions and 5 ocean front holes on Friday, April 7th 2017. Gather together a foursome or we will pair you up for a modified scramble. Tournament play begins at 8:00am shotgun.
Proceeds will provide retreats for bereaved parents to rediscover joy in life after the death of a child. Even for those fortunate enough to have a network of support, it is an all-encompassing, overwhelming life changing event, forcing parents to re-evaluate their lives, their identities, and what is important to them.
An integral part of the retreat experience is releasing all worries and burdens to feel the love and support of a greater community. Therefore we make ‘Ohana Oasis retreats available to participants free of charge. Our objective is to create a healing and joy filled week for parents that isn’t clouded by financial concerns.
COST: $125 per player
WHAT’S INCLUDED: green fees, golf cart rental, continental breakfast and awards luncheon
CONTESTS: Best Putt with a paddle, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, Hole in One
- KIA Soul – Hole in One
- Two Round Trip tickets anywhere Alaska Airlines flies (except Cuba)- Live Auction Item
- Mulligans (limit 3 per player) – $10 each or 3 for $20
- Helicopter Golf Ball Drop (this is a 50/50 opportunity where the winner splits the pot of earnings with ‘Ohana Oasis) – 1 for $5 or 5 for $20 NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN
- Additional lunch tickets – $25 each
MAKAI GOLF COURSE HAS BEEN NAMED:
- Top 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses in America (Golf Digest 2015/2016)
- and #3 in the state of Hawaii (GolfWeek)
- America’s “Top 5 Great Golf Settings” (National Geographic Traveler)
MAHALO NUI LOA TO OUR TOURNAMENT SPONSORS!
We are seeking businesses to assist with eithersponsorship-opportunities (click for attachment) through a monetary donation, donate goods for the event, or provide a discount on items purchased through their place of business in support of the event as we attempt to off-set and minimize costs. It’s our mission to direct as much of the funds raised toward providing retreats for bereaved parents and not toward administrative expenses. Please click here for a donation form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you would like to be involved.
Click on our link to view sponsorship opportunities for more information or contact Heidi at Heidi @ohana-oasis.com or 808.855.5614.